***

***

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Fresh from the Bat(h) Cave

Pat the Bunny got the kids these fun towels.


After bath time, they like to run around in them, pretending to be Batman.


I've learned that it's best to get Derek's diaper on first, as being Batman gets him all excited and a little loose with the bat hose.


I think these were an interesting choice by PTB, because earlier this year she had an actual bat invade her home. It flew right into the TV room while she and Grace the Dog were watching Real Housewives of Atlanta.
Apparently the dog is also a fan of smut TV. But I can't judge because as hard as I've tried to break the habit, I'm still watching the new 90210.

I have to give the Bunny some credit, she removed the freaky animal all on her own. She threw a blanket over it, wrapped it up, put a box over that, and slid all of it into a trash bag.
She then placed that whole contraption into the garbage.
No one tell PETA.

And now I must go check to see that the bat creatures are safely asleep in their beds, and not hanging from the ceiling.

3 comments:

The Lumberjack's Wife said...

Too funny! Who is Pat the Bunny? Love the little Batmen . . . precious!
We had a bat episode:
http://thelumberjackswife.wordpress.com/2009/07/30/batman/

Sunk Costs said...

Heh heh. Bat hose.

Rachel said...

That's so freaking cute! I want one! Not for Collin. For me.