True or False:
* I just bought meat from a door to door salesman
True. It's a first for me. In exchange, I made him take some flyers and promise to sell my house for me. If he's successful, it will be the best deal on a steak I've ever gotten.
And if not, well, I still like a good steak.
*This weekend we took both kids to the movies for the first time ever.
True. We saw Alvin & the Chipmunks, the Squeakquel. I learned three things:
1) Squeakquel is my new favorite word.
2) Any animated animal can be made to look sexy, including an overweight female chipmunk.
3) Once you hear the chipettes singing Beyonce's Single Ladies, it can never be purged from your memory.
* We found out that we will be starting language school in July, not September.
False. We found out nothing. It is still totally up in the air. But it would be nice to know!
* I included that last question in hopes that we might find out tonight which course we're going to.
True. The last time I wrote a post complaining that we didn't have our assignment yet, Josh came home that night knowing our assignment. Maybe it will work again??
* I weigh 130 lbs.
False. But I would like to.
* Pat the Bunny has done nothing that I can laugh at in the past few weeks.
False. I may not be there to see it in person, but I have no doubt that she is doing crazy things and I'm missing out on it. Since I have no new information, let's revisit some old stuff.
*This picture-of-a-picture of Josh was taken on his 16th birthday while at a fancy breakfast to celebrate getting his driver's license.
False. This was taken at a Bed & Breakfast in Tennessee, on our honeymoon. I bet when he went to check in the owners probably thought he snuck out of high school to elope.
Then they saw me and thought that I was one of those teachers who seduced her student.
Sigh. It's rough being married to a late bloomer.
*I have a scanner but am too lazy to try to figure it out and so I take pictures of pictures.
* This quiz is over.