***

***

Sunday, February 7, 2010

You Lie

I'm always surprised at how much little ears hear when you don't notice they're hanging around.

Much to my displeasure, I have a scale in my bathroom.
Most mornings I weigh myself, question the validity of the results, and proceed with my routine.

The kids get on the scale from time to time.

The other day, Derek stepped up on the scale, pointed to the red arrow, and said "You lie!"

Apparently he has witnessed my Joe Wilson moments in the mornings.

He makes me laugh.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My scale is always lying to me. :)

The Passionate Housewife said...

Hee, Hee.. I haven't told my scale that it lied but I have melted into a pool of desperation right after the brief temper tantrum that I've thrown...I better keep my 4yr. old away from the scale. :)

Jen McD said...

He's a funny little dude!

One of Us said...

My old scale lied to me too. Except it made 8 lbs magically disappear. Not bad until you have to weigh in at the dr's!