It's a fairly short list at the moment.
1) Blogger's new photo uploader is not working for me. So I have to use the old editor, which wont let me make my pictures bigger.
And I like big pictures.
2) I thought about changing my blog to a dot com, but someone already has isitbedtimeyet.com
And do you know what? They don't even use it! Only some intro post written a couple of years ago.
But I'm going to cut them some slack, because it appears that they have triplets.
If I had triplets, I too would not blog.
I can't even blog when I have the munchies.
3) I suppose I could throw the question mark on at the end and use isitbedtimeyet?.com
Or I could change the name of my blog to something that doesn't indicate that I'm over-eager to get rid of my children every night.
But the current name is accurate, and I'm all about keepin' it real.
4) I can't remember if there was anything else that was bothering me.
5) I guess that means that I have a pretty good life.
6) Here are some (small) pictures of my children enjoying the beautiful fall weather. You can always click on them to make them bigger, in case you want to see the food stuck in their teeth.
Oooh, I thought of some other things.
New list #1) The water pressure in my shower. It's virtually nonexistant.
2) My son is growing up, and I do not approve.
3) Remember when I told Alex specifically not to show anyone the inside of her Sparks vest? Because I'm a terrible patch sewer?
Well, read what's happening at Awanas next week. That would be the 13th for those of you, like myself, who never know the date.
Oh the irony.