Friday Fun Facts
1) Not all of my Friday facts are fun. But I enjoy onomatopoeia.
2) Ha! Made you think I had a literary impairment! I know it is alliteration that I was referring to.
3) See, I told you my facts are not all fun.
4) Tonight at dinner, my son sneezed his food all over the table.
5) Then Alex spilled her full glass of milk on said table.
6) A plethora of pasta particles floated in a pool of milk.
7) Josh called a few hours ago to tell me that he has returned to the States. And sometime in the next 4 hours or so, he'll return to the state that we live in. And hopefully our house.
8) It would hurt my feelings if he went to someone else's house.
9) I like that guy. He spoils me.
10) He's been trying to get me to hire a house cleaner to come every couple of weeks to do the deep cleaning-- like bathtubs and mopping floors.
Isn't that sweet?
11) But I can't bring myself to do it. I don't like anyone to see my dirt.
12) Also, I cannot wear sleeveless shirts to bed because I have a weird hangup about my armpit touching my pillow.
13) Alex and I played "beauty parlor" and I am currently sporting hair and makeup done by a five year old.
14) She actually does about a good a job as I do. It's not saying much.
15) I think if I kept track of the actual amount of time I let pass in between changing the sheets on my bed, I would be disgusted with myself.
16) The same goes for mopping my kitchen floor.
17) Sometimes when I remember that I used to wear combat boots to work, it feels like a lifetime ago.
18) Now I don't even wear a bra to work.
19) Sometimes that makes it awkward when the doorbell rings.
20) Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand goodnight.