- I haven't had much to blog about the past few days. I haven't passed any more animals gettin' it on in the middle of the street, and I haven't attempted to make any pancakes lately either.
- Alex was a bit of an overachiever yesterday at wiping her bottom, of which the end result was an overflowing toilet.
While I was cooking dinner, and Josh was at work, and the kids were bickering.
It was not my finest hour.
- The upside? I finally got around to mopping the bathroom floor.
- Also, I was suddenly (and necessarily) motivated to launder the bath mat.
- Alex earned a new patch for Awanas last week, and I was excited to see that it was an iron-on. I was feeling a little haughty about my success, until the patch came home in her vest pocket tonight.
Domesticity, why do you hate me so?
How did I mess up an iron on patch?
- Every time I sit down to make a list of meals for the week, I feel like a total failure. Why can I never think of anything?
What do you cook? Please, for the love of my self esteem, tell me what you are eating.
- That reminds me that I'm hungry.
- And I'm sulking because I have an unfortunate appointment scheduled for tomorrow. You know, the annual womanly type appointment.
I use the term "annually" very loosely, as I have not been to that appointment in three years.
-The upside? Motivation to shave my legs.
-The downside? Well, there's really no need to go into all that, now is there.
I'm sure you all know.
-And if you don't know, then you should be out toiling in the fields, because that's your curse.
I think I shall now go drown my sorrow in Halloween Candy. And while I chew on some laffy taffy, I'll ponder what is worse: gynecologist or dentist?