1) Derek hasn't stopped touching himself since he started wearing big boy undies. It's like he never knew what he was missing when access was limited by a diaper, and now he's making up for 3 years of lost time.
I'm not really sure what to do about that.
2) Amelia the Bulldog snores and sleeps with her tongue out. I might even miss her just a tiny bit when our friends move out tomorrow.
3) My baby turns 3 in ten days. I should probably think about planning something for him.
4) When Josh is on "night week", I sometimes forget that I have a husband. Except that pesky jet noise I hear when I'm falling asleep reminds me that he doesn't even have to be here to keep me awake.
5) I volunteered to host a Bible study at our house on Sunday night. I thought it might be the motivation I need to finally break out the duster.
6) Every week I mean to go and join a gym. And every week I find a new reason not to. But I think this coming week is going to be the one.
7) I'm not really sure how to explain this video, so I'll just show it to you.