I was tagged to participate in a meme from this here Mississippi gal.
Truth: I don't actually know what the word "meme" means, but you just answer the same questions that they do, and you get to learn a little more about people.
And since I find myself too busy hanging out with friends and playing the Wii and eating to actually formulate some blog posts, I thought I should give it a try.
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
- Getting settled in our new house in North Carolina
- Our Disney World trip planned for September
- Evening snack time
- Breakfast tomorrow
- Lunch tomorrow
- Dinner tomorrow
I pretty much live meal to meal.
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
- Shaved my legs (this is noteworthy)
- Ate half of a 9x13 dish of banana pudding. It was good.
- Broke my bra. Not my fault. (The girls are not that big.)
- Got Victoria's Secret to send me a coupon to replace it.
- Found a nail in our van tire, which, if you can believe it, was looking a little flat.
- Watched my husband play at least 4 hours of Wii sports.
- Debated whether to teach Alex that her nipples are actually not called "nibbles"
- Opted not to.
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
- Lose 10lbs while still eating half of a 9x13 dish of banana pudding
- Hire someone to potty train my son
- Take away Derek's food allergies so that we can all eat at Chik-Fil-A
- Have smaller feet
- Have smaller lower legs
- Have smaller upper legs
- Have smaller arms
- Have a smaller midsection
I find that these wishes live in stark contrast to most of the things I look forward to.
8 Shows I Enjoy:
Oh. I don't watch TV. It's so...so mind numbing and juvenile. So beneath me.
ha. heehee.chortle. snort. chuckle. hah.
(there's more than eight.)