***

***

Monday, February 28, 2011

Pants Off Dance Off

I would say that I have no words to describe this video clip.
But that would be a lie.
Because I have many words.

1) To my husband: I know that you asked me to please not encourage your son to dance to the song: It's Raining Men. But they were taking turns. And it was her turn to pick the song. And he wanted to dance.

And I'm sorry.
Really.

2) Alex has inherited my amazing dancing skills. She can make dancing look like karate. She is a miniature Elaine Benice. And I love it.


3) When I say Pants Off Dance Off, I mean it quite literally.
And he is the cutest thing to ever don some tightie-whities.



I could watch it over and over.

But I have better things to do. Besides, I'm sure PtB will take care of that for me.

9 comments:

Proverbs 31 Wannabe said...

Yes, your kids are the cutest! Also your house is clean to have 2 kids that live there!

Taylor said...

What game is that? So cute! :)

I'm Erin. said...

It's Just Dance 2. I can't necessarily give it a glowing recommendation for kids though-- some of the songs are questionable.
They make a kids' version of the game.

And Rachael-- we hosted our group Bible Study last night, which is the only reason there weren't toys everywhere. ;)

Jennifer said...

Cute! We have Just Dance Kids -- and I have Just Dance 2 :) Have to admit that I am not using my game as much as I should! :)

Grandma said...

I'm on the job! PTB

Me and Mr. Wright said...

I couldn't stop laughing. Seriously cutest kids ever. And Alex does look a little like she is doing karate. Didn't you say something about her being in ballet? :) Have a great week!

Mish said...

Erin - I can't believe how much they remind me of you!!

JK :) You dance slightly better.

JK again...I don't think I've ever seen you dance.

Lisa said...

That video is going to make Derek's bride very happy at their rehearsal dinner one day. :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE it! Honestly, the game gives me moments of really loving my kids ;=)

He's adorable. I especially like the head nods and singing.

JenMcD