***

***

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Snaggle-Tooth, Grrrrrrr, & Flip-Flops

Sometimes I shake my head at my own inability to formulate post titles.
Then I move on.

Before I dive back into CruiseReview 2011, I have to share some pressing news.

The tooth.

The tooth is not long for this world.


My girl is growing up.
Part of me loves it-- loves seeing who she's becoming and watching her become more independent.
She has grown and matured so much in the last year.
But she's really just a baby, and should not be getting big-girl teeth.


My input was apparently not requested in the matter.

Nor was it requested when our renter e-mailed us to say that he would like to move out of the house in April, which brings me to my: Grrrrrrrr.

I really, really, really, really do not like being long-distance landlords.
So friends.
Let's try this all again: Pray for me, my sanity, and that our house would be rented or sold.
Because you obviously didn't pray hard enough last time, and I consider all of you to be spiritual failures.

Except I'm joking about that.

And now we can continue with our regularly scheduled programming:

But wait! The school bus is almost here.
So I'll have to postpone our regularly schedule programming in favor of attempting to wiggle a tooth out and snuggle with my baby girl.
Because at the rate she's growing, tomorrow she'll need a prom dress.


I guess I never got to the flip-flops, huh?

5 comments:

Grandma said...

You do realize that being as she is a Schore, there will be no room in her mouth for big girl teeth.

Taylor said...

GRRRRR is right.
She is cute. Tell her to stop growing.

Proverbs 31 Wannabe said...

Love your pictures. Alex is adorable and yes, they do grow up too fast. I'll pray that your house gets rented or sold and soon.

Anonymous said...

Love love love that last picture of Alex. Love the angle, so artsy. She is adorable and she and Cole need to hang out more if they are going to be married one day. Will be checking back all day to hear about the next vacation installment. Can't wait!
Lisa

Heather and Scott said...

What a cutie :) Can't believe the tooth didn't fall out while you were gone! Good thing you're a nurse, the whole tooth thing totally grosses me out.