***

***

Monday, June 14, 2010

Fun Facts About Today

1) I woke up with a zit on my chin.
2) The zit reminded me of being in high school.
3) I remembered that while in high school, I wore what is essentially a onesie. You know, like babies wear. Do you remember them? They were called "body suits."
4) I didn't get any of my camping laundry done.
5) It took a 20 minute phone call to cancel my internet service. I thought that to be a bit excessive.
6) I took the kids to the pool for the first time, and we had to leave early because someone puked in the pool.
7) The puker was not one of my children.
8) I put on the one bathing suit I own and did my best to avoid any and all mirrors.
9) Today was the hottest day of the year so far, at 85 degrees.
10) The forecast for Wednesday is for a high of 56 degrees. Tit bit nipply for June, don't you think?
11) I just used the term "tit bit nipply."
12) I think I should stop while I'm ahead.

4 comments:

Jaime said...

My mom allowed me to have one and only one body suit and I thought it was the hottest thing! Good times...

Sunk Costs said...

85º?? Sweet fancy Moses are you in for a treat in North Carolina. I'm one state south, but our high today is 100 with a heat index of 110.

Rachel said...

Sadly I must confess I did have a bodysuit. It had a pattern that looked like plaid flannel. It is unfortunate now that I loved it so much (there are many pictures).

By the way - I'm in Duluth, MN and it is cold today! More than a bit nipply.

aTXtumbleweed said...

100+ and humid here....I would love 85º....I never had a body suit..just didn't sound very comfortable to me.