Here is some photographic proof to follow up on my 1-minute post.
1) Derek loving him some PizzaPizza.
Nothing but the best for our little guy. Little C's hot-n-ready for his first pizza experience.
We didn't want to start him off on Papa John's right away, or we'd set his standards too high.
2) Alex at dance class. (in the black top)
She is an adorable ballerina.
Which is good.
Because she is lacking in the talent department.
In her defense, she apparently wasn't feeling very well.
Which makes me feel a little bad because mid-way through the class I took her into the lobby, showed her the picture of her recital outfit, and explained that if she didn't wipe the pout off of her face and act as if she liked dancing, she wasn't going to be getting one.
Seriously. They are $59.25. And if she doesn't enjoy dancing, then I can think of fifty nine and one-quarter reasons not to buy that outfit.
Turns out that she does enjoy dancing. Only not when mom and dad are in attendance.
Is she fourteen, or what?
But good news! Her cartwheels are becoming more recognizable as such. Before they were more like a somersault vomiting.
3) I won second place in the Ugly Christmas Sweater competition at the squadron party. I guess that's what I get for telling everyone who didn't win the leg warmers that they were losers.
Because as the No Fear tee shirts used* to say, Second Place is the First Loser.
(*Unless you are Taylor. In which case, they probably still say it. Because she probably still wears them. Because she uses the word "sike" which indicates living in the past.)
You have to give me an A for Effort.
I was wearing a Christmas print jumper.
Underneath a hideous sweater.
And check out my hot date w/ the semi-ironed pants.
He pulled off a double ugly sweater combo, with a vest over a sweater.
Oh, and the piece de resistance?
Let me tell you, those jumpers are ten kinds of comfy. I could have made 3 more trips to the buffet at least. Roomy.
I told Josh I'd be keeping it around for my bloated and/or hungry days.
And also in case I homeschool. I'd like to look the part, you know.
Just kidding my homeschooling friends! I know you don't all wear jumpers.
But if you'd try one on, I think you'd all agree that you should.
Did I mention it has pockets?
4) My zitstache has cleared up. No zooming in on those pictures to make fun of me.
I already made fun of myself, so it's really not necessary.
5) Public Service Announcement: There are 12 days 'til Christmas. So If I'm not around much, just picture me licking envelopes and searching through 2,359 e-mails to find addresses that people updated me with throughout the year and I just left sitting in my inbox.
6) Sometimes it's hard to be me.