***

***

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Urgent Notice

In less than an hour, I will be departing without my children for a fabulous dinner and some shopping.

*angel chorus singing Hallelujah*

Of course, this date night is with my father in law instead of my husband, but desperate times call for desperate measures.
Not that I consider my father in law to be a desperate measure.
And not that my need to shop is desperate.
And I'm certainly not wasting away from lack of eating.
But you know what I mean.

Let me just tell you this: You haven't really eaten until you've sunk your teeth into a fillet from Lelli's swimming in zip sauce.

*angels get louder*

My mouth waters just thinking about it. And this only-one-of-its-kind restaurant just happens to be a few minutes from the outlet mall mentioned in my last post. You know, the one I couldn't really shop at because of the kids.

Well let me assure you, I will not be so encumbered this evening. I will just send Boppa on down to the Bass Pro Shop and be free as a bird.

Sweetie Joshie Honey Pie, would you like me to send you a case of Ramen? You might be needing it. And I might have to mail some stuff back to Idaho when this "staycation" is over.

Well I'd better go run and beautify myself for my big evening.
Don't worry Josh, I'm not trying to impress any other guys. I want to look good for my fillet.

And I'll leave you with the cute face of the day:

As far as I'm concerned, those singing angels don't have anything on him.

No comments: