***

***

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Mother's Love

I came to a realization a bit earlier and I just had to share it with you...
I took this picture today of my boy, with whom I am hopelessly in love. He charms me to no end and gives the sweetest neck squeezes and sloppy wet kisses. I think he is the most handsome boy in the world.


And then it hit me that just maybe, when it comes to a mother's love, she might be a bit blinded. Because I can assure you that I was just as charmed by him when I took this picture:


And now I can kind of see what Josh was saying when he used to refer to him as our big, fat, bald little man with no neck.

5 comments:

mikeandmelissafisher said...

Hilarious! But yes, he is cute. And I love the editing, I've been thinking about getting some so I'll have to look into it. Keep me updated on how you like it!

Annie Pennington said...

He's PERECT Erin! I don't think it's just mothers love that sees his handsomeness at all, cause I'm not his mother and find his precious, bald, neck-less photo completely adorable!!! He's SOO cute and completely perfect!

Jen McD said...

you can't deny cute - past or present

Rachel said...

We knew him neckless and round and he was adorable then and adorable now. But, yes mothers are blind because I'm pretty sure my kid is probably the most adorable there is. Aren't yours?

Heather and Scott said...

I think he is INCREDIBLY adorable...as is Alex! :) You have cute kids!!