***

***

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Buhtball

Buhtball is a favorite activity in our house. It involves the kids, the floor, the daddy, and a football. Alex wasn't able to form the letter F for quite a while (I'm still not sure that she can), so it became affectionately called "buhtball" around here, and poor Derek hasn't got a clue that he's being misled. But he doesn't care anyway, as long as he gets to run and tackle!

First stage of buhtball requires lining up at the wall, socks optional.


Next comes the full speed ahead running at daddy, who tackles them and tries to dislodge the football.


Followed by the fumble recovery.

Occasionally we have personal fouls that occur, causing a delay of game.



But for some reason, they just can't get enough of buhtball.

6 comments:

Jen McD said...

you're a very clever writer. You make me smile!

Trey and Mel's Piece of the Net! said...

Too cute, just too darn cute!

Heather and Scott said...

STILL loving the pictures!!! I need to splurge and get that camera! You are a great photographer (that probably helps the pictures look so good too)!

Audrey said...

Sweetness!

Rachel said...

The "personal foul" shots had me laughing out loud. That's a hillarious game and I'm sure that it's super fun for them! Bryon throws pillows at Collin across the coffee table for hours! What's with the Dads? I guess we need to come up with a clever name for it.

Annie Pennington said...

Gosh, your commentary that goes along with the photos is what cracks me up!! Man you are funny! I literally laughed out loud on the personal fouls photo, something about Alex's completely upset face just tickles me (hope that doesn't make me cruel!!!) Buhtball looks like a FUN TIME!