***

***

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Lately

well hallooo out there.

I realized it had been a long time since I uploaded pictures, and that I should probably throw some up here. Here's what we've been up to...

 Josh and Alex went on a date last Sunday. He took her to Carmel for a showing of Beauty and the Beast in an outdoor theater. Doesn't Josh look lovely with a man bag? It was a picnic lunch for during the show.


I was told the date was a sucess.



My little guy wanted his own special afternoon while they were gone. He requested a whole bag of popcorn all for himself, a movie, and then a bubble bath. We get along quite well.


The other night when I didn't feel like cooking dinner (also known as Sunday through Saturday), we opted to let the kids bike over to Fisherman's Wharf for bread bowls of clam chowder. Yummy.

Here they are on the bike bath.


I love the water!


Josh and Derek were leaving me in their dust, so I stopped to get a picture of the wharf.


Kids watching the taffy being pulled.


Dinner is served. Just watch out for the pigeons and seagulls. They're ballsy.


And ice-cream covered crepes for dessert.



Derek's started soccer now. He's not very good, but he's a happy sort of chap and he doesn't realize that athletics are not our family's strong point.

I'm not sure what is our strong point.

Ooh. Maybe it's doing nothing. We excel at doing nothing. It's my favorite kind of day.  Even one event, like grocery shopping or a dentist appointment, is enough to ruin a perfectly good nothing day for me.


Happy to have an audience.


Love him.


He might not be good, but it could be worse.

Here's a video clip that's only about a month old, but I thought it was cute. 
Derek opening the gift of a lifetime...



1 comment:

Taylor said...

He's always wanted this! Always!