I'll start with the obvious:
- Learning Spanish.
Tú ves, se necesita mucho tiempo para estudiar un idioma. En vez de tiempo, yo tengo dos hijos. Así que, no hablo muy bien español.
- Appointments, meetings, classes. The stuff life is made of.
- Raising children. You know, being responsible for whether or not the little spawn live or die. No pressure.
- Trying to make difficult (and expensive) decisions about our eldest's too-small mouth and what is to be done about it in light of being overseas for the next little bit.
- Attempting to figure out where he puts it all:
- Contemplating the universe and other intelligent undertakings. (I felt that I should throw that in to make me sound smart. Did it work?)
- Watching my hair grow. Slowly.
- Wondering if I will really be able to leave my baby at school for 6 and a half hours in a row in 2 weeks and 6 days.
And now we're all caught up.
Oh, except for the weather forecast.
10 day forecast highs are as follows: 66, 65, 69, 65, 68, 65, 65, 64, 64, 66
It's like we're not even living on the same planet.