So...hypothetically speaking, how many boxes of Stovetop Stuffin' from your Microwave Oven would you buy?
(Do you remember that ditty from the commercial? Stovetop makes it easy, just push a little button, and you've got Stovetop stuffin' from you microwave oven.)
Well that's embarrassing.
I kid. I jest.
I would never serve anyone Stovetop Stuffin' from your Microwave Oven.
I'll be using my stove top.
2) On Saturday I'm helping out with the appetizers for a friend's baby shower.
These people must not read here, else they would know not to ask for my help with such things.
3) Alex's dance class starts back up this weekend.
She looks so cute in dance attire that I'm willing to overlook the fact that it will interfere with my hermitting.
4) I wonder how old my kids will be when they no longer think it's funny when I lip sync and dance to loud music while they eat.
It's good entertainment-- kind of like dinner theater, but without the talent.
5) I've heard that my fancy little e-mail linky might not be working. Anyone else not getting e-mails about new posts?
Not that I would know how to fix it or anything.
6) This stuff needs to be moved from my bedroom. It's the last thing I see before I go to sleep and it's totally interfering with my sleeping mojo.
I know he's leaving. I do not need the reminder.
Also, I keep tripping on it in the night when I am attending to my dear
7) The election coverage. It's too soon. I can't take it. The next presidential election is over 14 months away and my esophagus cannot take the heartburn of political news coverage for that long.
Also, I kind of wish politics was off-limits on Facebook.
Along with anything relating to scabs.
8) I went to Krispy Kreme for the first time last weekend.
Alex and I had just finished up a chapter in our current read-aloud, Homer Price, about a misadventure with a doughnut machine. After reading about how it worked, it was fun to go and see the machine in action.
And, okay, have a doughnut hot off the press.
Alex did not want a hot one, though. Nope, she choose the chocolate and sprinkle covered one, which was no surprise at all.
Here's hoping the next chapter is all about a misadventure in some type of spa setting!
9) I can name all of the Duggar children.
10) The weather has been ever so much pleasanter these last several days. It's amazing how good a high of 90 feels after all those days at/near 100 degrees.
11) That's pretty much all I've been thinking about.
This message was brought to you by children in weird positions and the fathers who put them there.