***

***

Monday, July 20, 2009

Play Time

We found a new fun park that the kids love. It has a huge playscape, swings, a music section, a rock climbing area, and a splash pad! Best of all...it's free fun! (You all know how much I love a good deal.)


The downside?

Like everything else worth doing, it's not actually located in Mountain Home. It's in Meridian, which is on the far side of Boise.

Tangent:
I personally think the thing that could have turned Mountain Home AFB from being a decent assignment to a great one is about 30 miles. 30 miles closer to Boise and this place would be totally sought after. And there you have my 2 cents. Tangent over.


Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure of the monkeys playing at Adventure Island park.























Let's end this post with a totally unrelated subject:
Do you really think that they wont ask Paula Abdul back as an Idol judge?? As much as I find her drivel to be pointless, I think I might actually miss her on the panel. What say you?

What? You actually have lives and don't give much thought to reality television drama?
Oh, me too. Of course. And I'm totally not going to wrap this up so I can get the kids in bed and settle in for some Bachelorette. I'll be contemplating world peace instead.
G'night!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Just so you know, we have only JUST stopped calling all parks, "play park." It only took, what, a year?

Jen McD said...

This awesome free park better have just opened up within the last 6 weeks. I am so bummed!!

I totally agree that MHAFB would highly cater to the families if it picked up and moved those 30 miles. But then... it would be that much further to Soldier Mountain. Toss up.

What is this I hear about Paula. I will need more than a comment box to discuss this highly important issue. She CAN'T leave. It really won't be the same and I might have to stop watching (ya right), but I'll think about it.

ps - I've totally given up on Perez Hilton, so maybe I could quit AI. But I think I love Simon too much....

pps - Your kids are really cute. The boys saw a girl a Chick-fil-a that looked like Alex. They called her Alex all night and she looked at them like they were nuts. It was funny and heartbreaking all at the same time.

Sunk Costs said...

It's nonsense. Every show needs a certifiably crazy person who occasionally has moments of clarity. Have we learned nothing from David Letterman?

Heather and Scott said...

:) Awesome pics, AGAIN!! And, yes, I'm full up on the American Idol, Bachlorette, AND America's Got Talent. Enjoy them all :)