I've been tagged by my friend Annie-- a fun lady I met while in Alabama at Josh's Air Force course.
1) Post the rules on your blog
2) Write 6 random things about yourself
3) Tag 6 other people at the end of your post
6 Random Things about me:
1) I'm a terrible procrastinator. Right now I should absolutely NOT be writing a list of 6 random things about me. I should be packing for our trip to Texas for which we leave, ummm, early tomorrow! The laundry that needs to get done for me to pack isn't done yet, my house is a disaster, and I can't put it all off anymore because we have to take the kiddies trick-or-treating tonight. I'd better type quickly!
2) I spend too much time online...sorry, but Pioneer Woman calls my name every time I glimpse my computer!
3) A confession...I watch the new 90210. (head hung in shame) There, it's out now. I feel a little better getting it off my chest.
4) I spend ALL of my time in my house wearing some type of elastic waistband. No jeans at home-- so not comfy.
5) I don't understand why the people who make tights for little girls can't make the pattern go all the way up to the crotch. It really bothers me, because their tights inevitably droop and show the non-patterned part. (Read the rules, folks. It said RANDOM things, right?)
6) My daughter is addicted to chapstick. Really. Can't go an hour without it.
And now the hard part...do I even know 6 people??
Off to pack... (just as soon as I check my e-mail!) ;)