***

***

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I don't have a stinkin' title

We made it on-time to Josh's graduation this morning. No thanks to the downpour that made my perilous high-heeled walk even more ridiculous. We were all soaked by the time we arrived, but luckily the ceremony was short and we moved on to better things...like muffins and fruit.

Here is a picture of us after the graduation. We were rather wilted-looking after the rain, but at least everyone is looking at the camera.

I'm still waiting for the mushroom cut of 2012 to get a little longer so it can be adequately fixed. My hair grows slooooooooooowly.


 Look! Two pictures of me in the same post! Crazy.
Want to know why I look manically excited in this picture?


 I was on my way to the movies.
 With a couple of other middle-aged women who weren't ashamed to be watching a vampire love story.

I'm glad I didn't get into the whole Twilight thing until the series was almost completed-- it was like instant gratification. No waiting for the next book to come out, and practically no waiting for the final movie.

Also, I had a huge bag of Sour Patch Kids hidden in my vest. You can see the bulge on my left side.

Honey Badger don't care.

I liked the movie. I like them all. And I like the books.
There. I said it. Now leave me alone already.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. I'm sure most of you knew that already.
In the craziness of last week and the imminent departure of our family for warmer climates, I kind of put it on the back burner.
But I did buy some turkey cutlets, a box of StoveTop stuffing, 2 cans of green beans, a can of gravy, and some potatoes.
I will attempt to mash them.
This will be our Thanksgiving meal, and after tonights dinner of Random Things from the Pantry, it will be a step up.
It's that time again, of course. Time to clear out all the foodstuffs. Tonight we had sandwiches, freezer french fries, canned peaches, scrambled eggs, and carrots.
Jealous?

Hope you all have a lovely Thanksgiving, and may your dinner be less canned than ours.







































2 comments:

Sandy said...

what a beautiful family picture! happy thanksgiving to you and your family.

Christina said...

haha Your clear-out-the-pantry dinner because you're moving out of the country sounds a lot like my I-hate-cooking-what-can-I-throw-together-anyway dinners. :)