***

***

Saturday, March 14, 2009

A Good Day

Today was a good day. (Did anyone else start singing an old Ice Cube song when they read that? No? Oh, me neither then.)

Can you guess what made it a good day? I'll give you a hint-- in preparation for this day, I shaved my legs. And not just the bottom part that someone might see if my pant leg came up when I sat down.

Did you guess??

Yup, Josh is back! After a long 5 weeks we are together again and couldn't be happier about it. As a matter of fact, as I type he is giving the kids a bath. And he took them outside this afternoon. And I took a nap today while he got up with them after their naptime. Ahhhh, life is good.


2 comments:

Jen McD said...

YEA!! Welcome home Josh!!

ps - I'm still singing that song ;-)

Annie Pennington said...

HAAAA! That leg shaving comment cracked me up! (And yes, I've been known to not get around to trimming my leg forest unless a deployment/TDY has ended). So glad Josh is home again!!! The kids look pretty darn happy about it too!