***

***

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thanks Dana!

Dana is my friend from college...we lived together for 3 years, did ROTC together, AND were in the nursing school together. That's a lot of togetherness! Thankfully we survived and are still friends :) She came out for a week-long visit to help me out with the kiddos.

We're not actually at a gay pride parade, we're just enjoying the Boise River way out near Prairie, Idaho.


Here are some pics of what Dana did while she was here:


Watched the kids so Josh and I could webcam together in private. Don't worry, it was G-rated. Well, maybe PG :)


Strapped on a baby! Derek was a big flirt with Dana.
Dressed Alex for the day. Okay, Alex actually did this one herself.
Accidentally took black and white photos at the pool.
To add more to the list, Dana also cooked some amazing meals, helped me clean out my closet, cleaned up around the house, helped me get some shopping done... Our other college housemates are now wondering if this is the same girl we lived with :)

Thanks so much Dana, it was fun!



3 comments:

mikeandmelissafisher said...

I'm so glad you have visitors...it helps! Keep the pictures coming, your kids are too cute. I love the pic in the pool!

Jennifer said...

I want Dana to come to my house! Do you think she would? :) Take care and keep busy!!

Jen McD said...

Dana - it was great to meet you! You are truly a good F.R.I.E.N.D.