***

***

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

We're Rollin' Now

Guess who rolled over yesterday?? Yes, the chunky monkey has a new talent to show off. I was kind of concerned that I'd have to go to his 6 month checkup and report no progress since I thought he was just too fat to learn to roll. But it turns out that his head is so big and heavy that his body just follows it over. Now I just have to figure out the answer to the other puzzzling questions they ask at the well baby checkups-- for instance, how am I supposed to know if he would "regard an object the size of a raisin"? I mean have you seen the size of this kid? If I put one in front of him, he would probably eat it!
I digress...I'll put up a video clip soon of this latest accomplishment. For the hour after Derek first rolled over, Alex showed us many times how she can roll over too! What a talented family we have :)

No comments: