***

***

Sunday, April 17, 2016

A couple of things.

Remember a month ago, when I said we'd have our assignment the next day?

Ha ha ha.

Ha Ha.

HA.

(Read that in the voice of someone teetering on the edge of their sanity.)

I suppose we'll know where we're headed sometime before the movers come. And that's about the only assumption I feel safe in making anymore.

So.


In other news, Josh is away for a couple of weeks and the kids and I are plugging away at our final quarter of school.



Know what we're going to do for school next year?
Yeah, me neither.
Because I don't know where I'll be living.

Derek is signed up to play baseball for the first time, and I'm hoping that Wii Sports has been enlightening enough that he knows which way to run when (if?) he hits the ball. Practices start this week, and I'm wondering if I can request that my tiny infant baby be allowed to play with a squishy ball because I'm worried he may get hurt.

He is not on board with that plan.

But do you know how hard those little balls are?

Alex isn't signed up for any sports this season, because they didn't offer any that don't involve a ball. She requires all of her activities to be free of projectiles.

Now you can consider yourself up-to-speed on my super exciting life.







1 comment:

Corie said...

Ha Ha!! Hope you find out soon :)