About 90% of this has to do with me not wanting to wake up at 6:45am.
The other 10% has to do with me not wanting to pack her a lunch every day.
2) Oh, and I kind of like having her around. She has a sweet little bottom, and she needs me to pat it for her every now and then.
3) My husband is a nerd.
I am not joking when I tell you that I found this on the table the other day:
It's just some trigonometry.
That he was actually using. As in, using in the real world and not for school.
Who is this man I married?
And what is he doing with me?
I can assure you that I am no mathlete.
4) I've been keeping a secret from you all.
5) Those of you who just read that and wondered if I am pregnant-- slap yourselves on the hand. Have I not made it abundantly clear? My uterus is retired.
6) My secret is that we're going to Disney World.
7) Yes. Again.
8) I admit it, we are total Disney geeks. But I have a long list of rationalizations for this trip.
Want to hear them? Okay!
- Josh is leaving later this year for 6 months
- I will pretend that a week of making memories together in Disney will make up for this
- It will not
- I like funnel cake
- And the fact that my daughter thinks she is twirling with the real Snow White
- She wont believe that much longer
- We are surprising the kids-- we hope to keep them in the dark until we arrive
- We will be there over Alex's birthday
- So I don't have to throw her a party
- We live within driving distance of Disney
- That wont always be the case
- We got a free dining promotion
- We like to eat
- Did I mention funnel cake?
That means I'm pretty much obligated to bestow some sort of sexual favor on him in hopes of making up for it.
10) I'm pretty sure that if he reads this tonight, he will start asking the same question as my blog title.